To get their teeth whiten, one might need:
Every year, close to 14 million patients travel worldwide for the purpose of receiving medical care.
The global tooth whitening market value amounted to about 2.37 billion British pounds in 2016, and is forecasted to grow to 2.85 billion British pounds by 2021.
People will always opt for a teeth whitening procedure as a means to display the ultimate smile, mostly because this isn’t an expensive treatment. Dental tourists usually choose to whiten their teeth while getting something else done abroad.
Dental specialists say that dental whitening is a second chance to your look: whiter teeth improve your smile, and also make you look younger. This minimum invasive treatment is seeking to get the whole tooth thickness white. The outer part (enamel) is colorless while the inner part is yellow, therefore, that’s the part the dentist wants to whiten – hydrogen peroxide is what reaches and whitens the inner tooth part.
Save Up to 65% on Teeth Whitening Costs
Often times, people postpone a teeth whitening in lack of more affordable financial options. Due to the high dental treatment costs available in Western Europe, cosmetic dental procedures can easily take second place when it comes to priorities.
Eastern European countries, however, are very promising, timely, and extremely affordable when it comes to teeth whitening prices. Romania is one of them. It’s a place where the quality of dental care is exceptional and patient satisfaction is always guaranteed.
While teeth whitening prices range between £310-580 in the UK, quotes from dental clinics in Romania offer considerable lower tooth whitening rates: £120-230.
The final cost of a teeth whitening procedure is determined by:
Teeth Whitening Steps & Time
The quickest and easiest way to whiten your teeth is in-practice or in-chair whitening (30-90 minutes) as opposed to home whitening kits (2-4 weeks). You can whiten teeth up to 8 shades within just one visit to the dentist’s. It really depends on the treatment procedure you opt for.
Depending on the type of treatment, a mould may need to be taken at the first appointment. For other and most types of whitening treatments, this is unnecessary. Getting your teeth whitened requires only 1 visit/day and 30-90 minutes.
A normal tooth whitening visit to the dentist would go like this: first, decide on which color suits you best (with a dental shade guide); secondly, apply an isolating gel to prevent gum irritation or damage; thirdly, put the bleaching agent on your teeth (gel/paste), then use a laser meant to whiten your teeth, or just wait for the whitening agent to work its magic.
Are you aware of all tooth whitening implications out there?
- • not recommended to patients with sensitive teeth or gums
- • unwanted side effects triggered by choosing the wrong treatment provider or if the treatment is applied incorrectly, too frequently, or for too long – usually happening when opting for (usually illegal) cheap teeth whitening
- • unsuitable to pregnant women
- • unsuitable to patients with teeth/gums with issues
- • patients with fillings/crowns/veneers on the front teeth can’t benefit from tooth whitening as these don’t change color
- • the teeth whitening life depends on the how much the patient sticks to a dedicated aftercare program
Our Premium Dental Clinics
The Perks of Dental Treatment Abroad
Is there something extra you need and didn’t find above?
There’s nothing quite like a big bright smile, isn’t it? Get those impossibly white celebrity smile for less money in premium clinics abroad!
Dental Tourism Facts and Numbers
Not sure whether to travel abroad and benefit from dental treatment yet? Maybe numbers will help you out!
Did you know that…
• teeth whitening in Western Europe is priced significantly higher than the ones in the Eastern and Southern Europe?
• Eastern Europe offers tooth higher-quality whitening treatments at lower prices?
There can be some complications…
• increased sensitivity to hot and cold
• potentially having to switch to toothpaste for sensitive teeth
…but the benefits outstrip them:
• minimum invasive treatment
• get stainless teeth
• feel comfortable with your smile again
• good looks
• no anesthesia needed
• works perfectly on natural teeth
• restores self-confidence
• safe and long-lasting (when sticking to post-treatment recommendations)